I have a bachelors degree in mathematics from the University at Buffalo (SUNY), I am also a graduate of Canisius High School in Buffalo, New York. I have specialized in analysis and proofs in college but my forte is any algebra, calculus, trigonometry and physics related subjects.
I have given lessons to students who were failing in Algebra 2 trig and had them pass the class and the regents exams. I am currently assisting students in preparing to take the SAT (math). I have also tutored students in some calculus and proof based classes.
My rate is 25 dollars an hour unless the travel is over 50 km then depending on how far I need to travel it would be an extra 5-10 dollars for gas.
University at Buffalo, Bachelors in Mathematics – Buffalo, New York
Canisius College Attended:2011-Spring2014 (transferred to UB)
* Completed classes in Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science, Economics and Pre-engineering courses
* Programmed in Java, C++, Matlab and Assembler computer languages
* Captain of Rugby team
Canisius High SchoolClass of 2011
* Varsity Football Captain
*Board of Peer Educators
Erie County Water Authority June- August 2013/ June- August 2014
* Worked with the Engineering department
* Analyzed data from the field and used excel to graph and represent data
* Integrated an AVL system into the Authority network for use by upper management and supervisors
* Worked out in the field with engineers inspecting new line installations and new main water line bores
Tappo Restaurant March 2016- Present
Math Tutor Fall 2015- Summer 2016
* Self-employed tutor working with Orchard Park High School students in various math disciplines for state regents exams
*Self-employed lawn cutting and landscaping business during spring summer and fall
Fluent in Hungarian
*Camp counselor for the Hungarian Scouting association of America, Buffalo Chapter
*Able to read, write and speak in Hungarian
*Working knowledge of analyzing and graphing data using Microsoft Excel
*Have worked with Mathematics program Maple, computer languages C++, Matlab, Java and Assembler
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about arithmetic lessons?
Taking algorithms lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$38||$38|