I believe every child learns a different way, as a swim teacher I strive to provide a dynamic and engaging lesson which focuses on building confidence and understanding of swimming and water safety within a familiar environment. Every child should have an opportunity to build their confidence when at swimming lessons and be the best they can be.
- Certified AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety in Australia
- Experienced with preschoolers, beginner and intermediate students
- Provide one on one support at home
- Currently hold a certificate HLTAID003 & HLTAID001 in CPR and First Aid
I understand if you cannot make a lesson or choose to cancel your lesson please advice me at least 24hrs beforehand or feel free to give me a call if you have any other hassles
- Previously worked in customer service and swim teaching at Bendigo's Gurri Wanyarra aquatic centre
- Currently work as a swim teacher within the sunshine Coast
- Previous work experience with younger children 4yrs and over with an up to date blue card
- Hold a working with children card and police check
swimming lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||$135||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||$250||$150|