Lessons will go for 30 minutes and will cover a variety of styles and techniques. I normally teach towards the AMEB exam but am happy to look at other options. My lessons are best for Beginner to intermediate students, I can cater towards advanced saxophone students.
I am currently studying a bachelor of music education at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music majoring in Classical saxophone. I have played saxophone for more than 12 years, and have been teaching woodwind for around 2 years. I have taught multiple students and a variety of schools and private settings.
William Carey Christian School.
Completed the HSC in 2015.
Music 1 result: 94
Sydney Conservatorium of Music (University of Sydney).
Currently undertaking a Bachelor of Music Education. Graduation year 2020. (third-year student in 2018)
Completed 7th on Alto Saxophone and Received an A.
Completed 3rd-grade musicianship to a high standard.
Stacey’s Charcoal Chicken.
Fast Food cook and customer service.
Private saxophone tuition.
Teaching three students Saxophone, ranging from Beginner to AMEB 3rd grade level.
William Carey Christian school woodwind tutor.
Commences term 1 2018.
Quizworks Christmas Casual
Worked as a puppeteer for the company. Completed ten shows in eight different primary schools.
Peakhurst and south Penshurst saxophone tutor
• Learning and playing multiple instruments, these include;
o Saxophone, Flute and Clarinet.
o Electric, Acoustic and Bass guitar
o Cajon and the drum kit.
• Helping run a youth group on Friday evenings.
• Playing and helping with the church band.
• Composing songs with Ableton live 9, Sibelius and MuseScore 2.
• Playing in my band, Chalkboard Parade and playing/composing music with friends.
• Personal drawings and caricatures.
• Surfing at the beach.
• Playing in my old High Schools orchestra for the musicals they run every two years.
• Performing in the University Big Band.
• Multiple teaching and discipline techniques and strategies from university study and practical placement
• Good at forming relationships and understanding primary and high school aged students.
• Woodwind skills developed over twelve years of saxophone tuition and from woodwind workshops at university.
• Orchestra/band skills from musicals and being apart of one of the university Big Band.
• Strong team working skills developed through planning and leading youth group and working as part of a team at Stacey’s.
• Shop register and cash handling skills developed through multiple years working at Stacey’s.
• Strong customer service skills from multiple years of serving at Stacey’s
flute lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with saxophone lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about clarinet lessons?
Taking wind instruments lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$60||$65||Not available|