I teach maths to high school students year 7 to year 12 Ext2.
My lessons involve: help with homework, advice on past assessments, revision and working ahead.
My best maths teacher from year 8 said "There is always two ways to solve a problem!" I like this idea and i try to show students multiple solutions to a question
I am an engineer in Wollongong. I study computer science and like to develop apps.
I've had over a year experience with tutoring one on one with Tutoring for excellence and at the Cronulla Learning Centre. During this time I helped a lot of struggling students become more confident in their maths. I also helped some good students top the class. No matter what the student’s ability was the outcome was better results which was rewarding for everyone
I Graduated Civil/Structural engineering at the university of Sydney in 2016. I live in Wollongong and am currently unemployed. I spend a lot of time on updating an app for engineering students that is very maths heavy. I've always liked maths. In high school I completed extension 1 (95%) and extension 2 (90%).
• Currently studying Computer Science at University of Wollongong (first year)
• Completed Civil/Structural Engineering at the University of Sydney (2016)
• June2017 – August2018: Engineer at Donnelley Civil.
• November 2015 – February 2016: Onsite engineer based at Rouse Hill terminal for Northwest Rapid Transit Project under CPB Contractors. (Chalana Hewage (concealed information))
• 2013 March – 2014 March: High School Mathematics Tutor with “Tutoring for Excellence” ((concealed information)).
Released two apps in the google play store
• “Stiffness Method Solver” updated 28 April 2018 (released 4 October 2016) to help engineering students.
• “Aus Phone Tax Claim” released 29 August 2018. To help calculate tax deductions. Removed after Google changed their privacy statement.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|