Music is an expression of your soul.
• My teaching style is flexible and adjusted to fit your needs. Im always open to have a chat and would love passionate students to learn with me as I want it to be an enjoyable experience. If you're wondering if you can show off to your loved ones straight away, dont worry we will play your favourite songs!
• I'm patient, focused and firm. Although I do not currently study and teach music full time as I'm an interior designer, I always try to find creative strategies to teach according to the students personality and learning style.
• First 30min lesson is always free to see if we're a good fit and also an assessment to see what level you are at so we can design a program to fit you. I can teach music theory and we can integrate within the lesson. If you prefer not to read music notes then we can learn a different way!
• You will fill out an onboarding survey to outline what your goals are, your personality type and if I can help you fulfil your goals. Remember, It's a collaboration, team effort and commitment!
• A rough guideline to a lesson structure (but not limited to):
~ Beginners lesson
• 5-10mins warm up exercises with some foundational theory
•15-20mins learning songs
•2-5min to wrap up and debrief practice plans to achieve the following lesson
~ Intermediate to Advanced
1hr lessons $50-80
• 10min warm up exercises & theory
• 40min songs
• 10 min debrief of lesson and practice plan for the following lesson
~ I will provide practice notes, diagrams and recorded video/audio examples of challenging sections that need further attention. I am also open to communicate via online platforms if you have questions between your lessons.
Travel limited to Sydney Olympic park Lidcome area (within 30mins)
And Ultimo Studio fornightly only
• About me
I'm 29 years old and have been playing piano since I was 8. I picked up violin in high school and enjoy playing in bands ever since. I'm a creative designer by day and a music dreamer by night. I enjoy playing piano at annual recitals and have been on the judging panel at Janet's Music school. I love seeing kids have fun and adults light up to discover a new passion. It fulfils me being able to be a facilitator for creative expression and connection.
• I am classically trained with AMEB 8th grade syllabus. I have been teaching from home and travel to students homes for 10 years. I'm experienced with teaching children from ages 4 and up to working adults that have been wanting to learn for fun. I have also taught at Rockdale public school afterschool private lessons for several years preparing children for ABRSM piano and theory exams or teenagers/ adults who just want to play for leisure.
• Some of my favourite pieces to learn and teach range from Chopin to movie/game music scores such as Ghibli or Final Fantasy.
24hour Cancellation Fee
Rate is dependant on skill level
Please send a message to confirm :)
Children students start from $30
Adult students start from $50
• 8th Grade AMEB
• 6th Grade Musicianship Music Theory
• Senior Piano teacher for 10 years at Janet's Music
Travel and at home lessons
Other music experiences and instruments for leisure:
• Playing violin with string trio for wedding ceremonies for 4 years
Arrange music sheet ensembles for wedding songs
• Volunteer church Easter and Christmas annual concerts at Maroubra Church for 8 years with Conductor Mark Anthony Schembri
Perfect! Bel is a talented and passionate teacher. She is also very patient and organised. I would highly recommend Bel to my friends if they want to learn piano.
Vicky is passionate, keen and a deligent student. It was really good to see her take iniative to get in touch with her creative side. It is a pleasure to teach her.
Perfect! Bel is a very friendly and helpful piano tutor. She puts in a lot of effort to plan for each lesson and tailors it to her student’s needs. One can definitely see the passion in her teaching. Looking forward to more lessons in the future. Thanks again, Bel!!
John is a passionate, keen and diligent student. He plays with grace and it will be with great pleasure to continue to teach him and see him grow into a confident performer!
Perfect! Belinda is very nice, supportive and patient. Has great energy and atmosphere!
Patrick is a passionate and keen student. He is a fast learner even though he had doubts. I am confident he will be able to read music and play anything he wants if he keeps up the hard work. It is a delight to teach Patrick.
Bel is caring and supportive as a piano teacher. She keeps me motivated as an adult student and knows exactly what I need to work on to achieve my goals. She has always made me feel comfortable and is consistently communicative and flexible with lessons. If you're considering lessons, you won't find a better piano teacher. Thanks Bel
Very patient and dedicated, Bel has always had a great passion for music! Classically trained yet believes in loving the music you play, so you can trust she's teaching from a good place. A great teacher since she is observant, considerate and can adapt to your learning style from having many years of experience teaching both young kids and adults. You'll leave your lessons learning more than you intended!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|