My own teaching method, developed through hours of teaching, creates a solid foundation. Your learning path remains wide open and your progress to higher levels assured with this grounding initiation.
I reach for support in History and arts to keep the attention and excitement through the class. Music, literature, philosophy and current affairs are the core where the context of Spanish is extracted.
Engineer, casual poet, reader, History student, amateur sociologist and anthropologist, purist.
I was born in Madrid after being conceived in Sydney. My dad is a connoisseur of Spanish history (one of the richest in the world as you will learn) so I grew up and was put to sleep with them.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
2011 - 2017
Engineering – Sustainable Energy Systems
Key Subjects: • Efficient Energy Systems
• Practical Electronics
• Professional Practice
• Fluid mechanics
• Physics (optics)
• Distinction in “Microprocessor Techniques” (solar panel tracker)
• Engineering research project in CEIT-IK4, Northern Spain, on electrical machines.
1992 - 1995
Photography and video Courses EFTI, INEM, Madrid, Spain
Key Subjects: • Video production
• Image composition, analisys
• Dark room techniques
• Sound, lightning, script writing, editing
• Individual production of short video; national show finalist in Seville, Spain.
1995 - 1996
Computer Maintenance, Islington college, London
Key Subjects: • Hardware testing
• Software optimization
• Basic electronics
• Computer assembly from scratch
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Programming – C & Unix, Assembly
• MATLAB programming
• Microprocessor techniques
• Hardware and software computer maintenance.
• Word, Excel (research use) and PowerPoint.
• Windows, Linux, MacOs and Unix environments
• Solid works
• Fluent English and native Spanish language.
• Spanish teacher.
• Dive master instructor assistant.
• Football club manager.
• Student lecturer at University of Castilla La Mancha
• Sun tracking solar photovoltaic module experiment.
• Hydrogen technology and fuel cells experiments.
• Solar power plant design project.
Electric motors research assistant. CEIT – 2014 San Sebastian, Spain
• Lab testing.
Skilled Carpenter Assistant. Main Arm, 2482, NSW
• Team leader, tools administration, carpenter.
• Building site 15 to 20 crew strong; supervision, maintenance and accountability of tools and materials.
• First use of trigonometry and maths at a practical professional level.
Gardener, Gaia retreat & spa, Brooklet, 2479, NSW
• Grounds, pool maintenance.
• Handyman using personal abilities.
• Customer tree planting guide and other leisure activities
• Ute driver, zero turn operator, chainsaw, brushcutting, moulching...
Labourer. Warrington, 9471, New Zealand
• Carpenter apprentice
• Hand nailed a complete house.
• Exposed to all stages of a house erection.
Store person, Angelic Candles, NW5 1LB, London, UK
• Heterogeneous pallet building.
• Order packing for the UK and overseas.
• Stock storage
Gaia retreat & spa
Byron Bay/ Sydney
spanish lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - spanish lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - spanish lessons?
Taking written comprehension -spanish lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|