* I can tailor lessons according to learners' needs
* My style involves a lot of 'free talk' conversation time aiming to develop confidence in speaking English
* You decide which English language skills you'd like to focus on- Vocabulary, Grammar, Listening, Pronunciation, comprehension
*I am very used to communicating with people who are not Native English speakers
* I have my own ABN: (concealed information)
* I am confident with skype and Zoom video conferencing
* I can facilitate 1:1 and group tutoring sessions
* I know how to provide differentiation and quality feedback for the students
* I am a permanent resident of Australia
* I have reliable internet access, my own personal iPhone, iPad and MacBook computer
I am a 55 year old Australian female, and an experienced teacher. I have been teaching in International schools in S E Asia since 1994. If you look at my CV you will see I have a Diploma of teaching in Early Childhood, Grad. Diploma in Literacy and a TESOL certificate. I have had many years of classroom experience, teaching young children from all over the world ! Up until June last year I was teaching in Hanoi at the United Nations International School. After 8 years at UNIS, I decided it was time to return home, to take a ‘Gap Year’ from International School teaching to spend time with family and to travel Australia.
Now, due to COVID-19, I am unable to return to International teaching at the moment, so I am now looking for more online opportunities. I am currently teaching English online to Vietnamese adults for 4 hours a week and have time to take on more students.
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with english speaking lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - english lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$40|