I'm a great tutor due to my easygoing and fun personality with great command of the English language. I've had online tutoring experience with Chinese students. I just love the English subject. So many ways to go about it; be it poetry, essay writing, grammar, letter composition, idioms, jargons, or even writing your own short stories, and so on...and on. The sky's the limit! I'm exceptionally fluent and can write very well as evidenced you reading this right now.
I can teach from any level be it from a year one student or someone just looking to improve their vocabulary and speech. Thinking of that girl you're wooing? Let's add some poetry to the mix! Lessons that I give are free-flowing with some added structure depending on the student's needs.
I teach with the emphasis on introduction, retention, repetition/practice, and last but not least...fun. A boring lesson is not a good lesson. I want my students to have interest from start to finish to effectively absorb everything that I teach them.
I'm a registered nurse and a licensed real estate agent in the Philippines but moved here in Sydney due to family commitments. I've had experience in tutoring online part time to Chinese students in the English language back in the Philippines. I just wanted to experience how it was like teaching and I enjoyed it a lot and it was quite fulfilling and managed to help a lot of students improve their English. I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing and pursued with a graduate certificate in Real Estate Management years after.
I'm easygoing, cool as ice and very nice and can effectively communicate very well with great command in the English language. My educational and professional background has given me vast skills in establishing rapport, communication, and substantial knowledge of Science, English, and Math subjects.
2004-2008 Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Cebu Doctors' University
2011- 2012 – Real Estate Brokers Association of the Philippines – Licensed Real Estate Broker/Agent
CEO of Household Operations April 2017 – Present
• Primary child care duties (2-year-old son)
• Family chauffeur
• Conflict and complaint resolution via therapeutic intervention
• Training, supervision, and managing child and his needs with co-CEO (wife)
• Design and implementation of household operational procedures
Ayala Land Sales, Inc. (Philippines)
Property Specialist June 2011 – March 2017
• Generate new deals for a real estate development company that focuses on multi-family residential, commercial and leisure projects including real estate market analysis
• Convert prospects to closed sales for clients located all throughout the city
• Provide close, personal client attention and consistent follow up to ensure best service
• Preparing contracts and doing documentation
• Design and update marketing materials
• Conduct on site manning (e.g., showrooms, and mall booths) for further marketing of current and upcoming available projects
• Meet required sales targets on a quarterly basis (at least 3-4 sales per quarter)
• Got to stay in contract for almost six years due to my sales performance (14-16 sales per year)
Real Estate Agent (Philippines) April 2012 – March 2017
• Follow up on leads for buyers and sellers
• Negotiate and prepare contracts prior to the sale or lease of a residential property
• Inspect homes prior to listing them and work with agents on staging, repairs, and maintenance
• Prepare comp lists for properties in similar geographic areas to those in our listings
• Track contract term fulfilment for properties
• Advise property buyers and sellers on best practices and pricing strategies
Online English Teacher (Part Time) May 2015 – June 2015
• Conduct 30-minute, one-on-one English lessons to Chinese learners online
• Prepare and study the company-provided teaching materials before the lesson starts
• Provide feedback during the lesson
• Create a lesson memo at the end of each lesson
Market Philippines April 2009 – April 2011
• Generate sales through a web portal for various products to different clientele (health, cosmetics, house, and tech)
Floyd is reliable, dependable & is very fluent in English. He speaks & writes very good English. He can be a good teacher & has good public relations.
English is his middle name, I met him back a couple of years ago and he totally makes sure that you learn every detail of the language. Pronunciation, grammar and sentence structuring. This guy has it all!
vocabulary - english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with esl (english) lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - english lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|