I approach a topic by first asking the student about the topic itself right in the first place to check the knowledge level of the student. This helps me assess the student's understanding and teach accordingly. I also give enough examples from practical life so that the student can relate the theoretical topics with real life experience. I also try to induce some examples in playful manner so that it becomes funny for the student and also the student does not feel nervous and bored.
My details are :
1. I am a Mechanical Engineer. I ranked 2nd in BTech in MCKV Institute Of Engineering(my alma mater) in 2015.
2. I have qualified GATE four times(2015,2017,2018 and 2019).
3. I have scored 92% in Mathematics in Class 12 ISC.
3. I am an SME of Mechanical Engineering of another educational company and delivering online tutoring for the past 2 years.
4. I am a private tutor, teaching students till class 12 of all councils.
5. I have experience in teaching Engineering mathematics to students of University of Melbourne, Australia.
5. I am an IT professional working on various programming knowledge in a reputed IT company.
6. I am also a student of Indian Classical music and I learn the Sitar.
Qualified in GATE 2015 with a score of 490 in General category.
• Qualified in GATE 2017 with a score of 483 in General category.
• Qualified in GATE 2018 with a score of 536 in General category.
• Received the Certificate of Appreciation for Volunteering in two days national workshop on‘ Future Paradigms in Engineering: Road Maps for Manufacturing & Design, Engines, Thermo Fluids & Service Sectors’ on 19th & 20th July 2014 at MCKV Institute of Engineering.
• Received the Certificate of Appreciation for Volunteering in two days international workshop on ' Low Carbon Development: Carbon Capture and Carbon Sequestration Technology Route' In collaboration with Nexgen Systems Corporation, Maryland USA on 12-13 February 2014 at MCKV Institute of Engineering.
• Received the award for the 'BEST ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE' in BTECH 1st year 2011-2012.
• Working in as a System Engineer since 28th January 2016
• Working as a Subject Matter Expert(part time) of Mechanical Engineering in Chegg, which is an
American educational company since 11 May 2017.
• Working as a private tutor of classes 7 to 10 since 2012.
Perfect! Kanchan is a nice, knowledgeable and hard-working teacher. He has a wholistic understanding of many subjects, and does a great job of explaining the big picture as well as helping you understand the small details! I recommend him. Wishing you all the best Kanchan
Mr. Dan is a very hard working student. He has a very inquisitive mind and a great prowess to learn more and more about any subject. I wish him good luck for his future.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$3||Not available||$3|