I have extensive experience as an engineer and project manager focused on delivery of projects from site, therefore like to cater mentoring more towards the practicalities and thought processes related to following specifications and systems that form the base of a well rounded site engineer.
Studied Civil/Structural Engineering at JCU Townsville and entered into a Tier 1 construction company I gained extensive experience in large range of disciplines including, site engineering, quality assurance, safety, programming, leading in running full projects with Construction and Project Management responsibilities.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) - James Cook University
- RPEQ Status Pending
- Extensive experience in site engineering and management majoring in Concrete and Earthworks.
- Project Management
- Commercial & Construction Contracts
- Budgets, Forecasting
- Works Programming / Schedules
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to pass on knowledge and experiences
Involved in delivering over $1.5 Billion worth of projects
- 21km Overland Conveyor ($130m) - Graduate Engineer
- Brisbane International Airport Multi-Level Carpark ($28m) - Site Engineer
- Recycled Water Treatment Plant ($300m) - Project Engineer
- Coal Export Terminal ($55m) - Project Engineer
- Townsville Marina Precinct ($110m) - Senior Project Engineer
- Gladstone APLNG Ferry Terminals & Jetties ($110) - Package Manager
- INPEX Cryogenic Tanks - 90m dia x 40m high Concrete Tanks - ($650m) - Package Manager
- Gas Processing Facility ($210m) - Senior Project Engineer
- Aurizon Rail Freight Centre ($29) - Project Manager
- Ergon Operational Yard ($23m) - Project Manager
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$55||$40|