I take an interactive approach to teaching, and am a big believer in student participation. Lessons will involve a core teaching module, followed by a discussion with the student/s to go over the key facts and explore different ideas and methods of thinking.
I'm a Master of Public Health student who recently moved to Melbourne. I have a background in Dentistry in my native Egypt, where I specialised in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. My previous teaching experience involved giving Anatomy tutorials to junior colleagues and students. I'm looking to teach uni and high school students biology, with an emphasis on anatomy and physiology for uni students.
- Master of Public Health March 2019 – December 2020
La Trobe University
- Master of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (MSc) 2016
Cairo University, Egypt
- Member of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS RCSEd) 2012
Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK
- Bachelor of Dental Medicine & Surgery (BDS) 2007
Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
Communication & Teamwork Experience:
- Numerous tutorials given at an undergraduate and postgraduate level in the fields of Dentistry and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member of La Trobe University Student Union
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|