My training method will be tailored according to the needs and wants of my clients. It starts with a long-term goal followed by a series of short-term goals which acts as a guide and benchmark throughout.
As much as i believe that consistency is key, enjoying the process of fitness is what matters!
Besides being an undergraduate in Exercise and Sport Science, I have been in competitive sports for 9 years coming. I have been a Canoe Polo athlete and represented Singapore for Open Invitationals in countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong, China and Malaysia and achieving podium standings in them.
Being team captain for the U21 boys back in 2015 and team captain for my polytechnic honed my leadership skills and ability to conduct tailored training programmes.
Past and Current Experience
Attachment with SSI (Singapore Sports Institute)
- Observed and conducted Strength and Conditioning sessions for the National Athletes.
Internship with Barbell Samurai
- Observed and conducted Mixed Conditioning, HIIT, Circuit, Strongman sessions for general population
ASCA (Australis Strength and Conditioning Accreditation) Level 1
WWCC (Working With Children Check)
- ASCA Level 1 (Australian Strength & Conditioning Accreditation)
- National Athlete representing Singapore for Canoe Polo (U21 Captain and Men's Training Squad)
- Intern at Singapore Sports Institute (SnC training for National Athletes)
- Intern at Barbell Samurai (HIIT, Mixed Conditioning, Strongman sessions)
- Undergraduate in Exercise and Sport Science (double major in Strength & Conditioning with Sport Coaching)
fitness lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with personal training lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about bodybuilding lessons?
Taking muscle strengthening lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|