My methodology consists on listening to your story and understanding where you are in life and where you would like to be. We explore reasons and possibilities and together narrow down what is keeping you stuck or holding you back from walking towards your dream.
I am a Trauma Informed Psychotherapist and Yoga practitioner. I have been working in the field of mental health for more than nine years with human beings of all different paths of life. I am convinced that we are at our best as human beings when we support each other's growth.
I understand that at times we can be facing economic hardships for many different reasons, therefore I am open to discussing pay methods and rate options depending on each persons situation.
- Trauma Informed Yoga Training - Yoga For HumanKind Project
- Master in Psychotherapy and Counselling - Western Sydney University (Scholarship for Academic Excellence)
- Master in Arts Management - RMIT University (High Distinction)
-Diploma in Humanistic and Gestalt Psychotherapy- IPGH (Gestalt and Humanistic Psychotherapy Institute)
- Diploma in Women Rights Education - University of Toronto, Centre for Women Studies.
- Psychotherapist, Marrickville Youth Resource Centre, Sydney, NSW.
- Community and Organisational Wellbeing Advisor, HM&H, Quito, Ecuador.
- Peer Guide, RMIT University Students Disability Liaison, Melbourne, VIC.
Extensive training in DV, Human Rights, Community Engagement, Mental Health and Wellbeing, Mindfulness, Stress Management and Personal Growth
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|