My goal is to convince you that C programming is a fun language, despite its counterintuitive nature. I am happy to help anyone of any level (e.g. high school-level, tertiary level, or just anyone wishing to learn to program in C) understand programming in C. Moreover, I can clear up any C concepts (or related programming concepts) that one might have trouble understanding.
I can also help with checking one's code and help with debugging it.
- I am a 2nd-year Computer Science student at the University of Melbourne.
- I achieved first-class honours in 'Engineering Computation (COMP20005)', a subject consisting of learning and programming in C.
- Have achieved full-marks in my university C programming assignments in the past
- Have a valid WWC check
- Currently studying a Bachelor of Science in Computing and Software Systems at the University of Melbourne. I am in my second year.
- Have successfully completed science subjects in Physics 1, Physics 2, Calculus II, Linear Algebra, Laboratory & Computational Physics 2, Special Relativity & Electromagnetism, Quantum & Thermal Physics, Vector Calculus, as well as some engineering subjects in electrical engineering.
- Achieved an ATAR of 95.25 in 2017
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$135||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$275||$250|