My teaching Method is pretty simple:-
1) Make students/mates understand the concept or basics.
2) Explain them the benefits of those concepts and how would it come in use in the real world
3) start with simple problems and make them find the solution in different ways rather than one way (because maths has infinite ways to solve a problem)
4) increase the difficulty of the problems.
5) Ask questions to make myself sure that the student understood the concept.
I'm a recent graduate from University of Melbourne with my Masters in Mechanical Engineering and I often spent time coaching my juniors and fellow cohort mates in our curriculum and syllabus. Many of my friends have shown vast improvements in their results with my help! I'm also a dancer and choreographer outside of my career and I have hosted many classes where I would teach anywhere between 10-20 students each class.
travel charges may differ according to travelling distance
algebra lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with physics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$103||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||$175||$300|