I would base my classes on what the students are currently doing at school focusing on helping them work through issues they have, understanding the material and teach different approaches to solve a problem. As well as methods to better remember the content.
I am a Physics masters student at the university of Melbourne, currently in my 1st Semester. I am confident in Mathematics and Physics as well as the general sciences (primary - year 10). I graduated high school with an ATAR of 99.3.
The rate may differ depending on the distance i would need to travel to reach the agreed upon place. Depending on the student's Level i would be able to change the rates as well.
- Worked as a tutor at a kumon centre in Perth for a short while during my break.
- Graduated highschool 2016. (ATAR 99.3 Subjects: Math Methods, Math Specialist, Chemistry, Physics and English Literature)
- Entered University of Melbourne's BioMedicine degree (2017 Jan- Jul)
- Swapped to Bachelors of Science (Physics) (2017 Jul - 2020 Jul).
- Currently enrolled in Masters of Physics (2020 Jul - Present)
I would be happy to meet the student at their homes or a Public Library/space for lessons as well as online
Perfect! His knowledge of maths is amazing. He is funny and my son loves his maths session.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$40|