About the lesson
Hi! I am Thiysuri, and I am currently studying Bachelor of Information Technology at UC. I completed my Diploma in Information Technology last month. I was an elocution and performing arts teacher back in Sri Lanka, where I am originally from, before coming to Aussie for my higher studies. I have graduated with DipLCM and ALCM in Speech and Drama at the University of West London, and therefore am qualified to teach performing arts as well. I love Maths and IT, and I did Mathematics for my Advanced Level exam. I am also passionate about singing, therefore, If interested, I can provide singing lessons as well.
I provide mathematics and IT lessons mostly to primary school students.
Information Technology (School Subject)
- Primary School
- Early High School
- Early childhood education
June 2016 – June 2017 ELOCUTION AND PERFORMING ARTS teacher
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MYSTICAL ROSE
- Taught children of the ages of 4-6 years (Elocution) and the ages of 4-12 years (Performing Arts).
- Taught the alphabet, numbers, grammar, pronunciation, spellings, sight reading, recital of poems, miming, etc.
- Prepared lessons for each month.
- Marked books.
- Graded exams.
- Worked closely with the parents.