My teaching method is adaptable and my lessons are based on what my student needs/wants to learn. I am personally a hands on learner and I like to incorporate that into my lessons. I bring one of my cameras to show and demonstrate with students, and they also have the opportunity to practice using the camera. I can arrange different activities that help develop understanding of shutter speed, ISO, aperture, etc.
I recently graduated from Curtin University where I studied film and photography. I am now currently doing my masters in Creative Media at SAE Institute. As someone who has been through high school and university I have all the great tips to get you through it! I currently work as a school photographer and I have my own small business photographing weddings, couples, pets, etc. I am a patient tutor and can adapt my tutoring style to suit your learning needs.
- Certificate 2 in Visual Arts
- Bachelor of Arts Mass Communications (Film and Photography)
- Masters in Creative Media
- Photography Graduate Show: Six Thousand Degrees
- Work experience at Red Dirt Photography
- Photographing multiple weddings/ other freelance work
- Working as a photographer at Kapture
- Studying photography at Curtin University
photography lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with digital photography lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about portrait photography lessons?
Taking wedding photography lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|