I believe that students need to be able to "produce":
To me, Verbal and written production are essentials. The reason being is that students need to practice how to articulate the content they are learning. At the end of the day, acquiring a second language requires practice, and I believe the classroom is the best place to make mistakes.
Also, I belive in sense of humour is key to create a fun environment in class. I need students to enjoy and embrace their own process at every stage.
I have been teaching Spanish as a Second Language for 4 years in Sydney. I believe that with the right approach, technique and dynamism a person can become bilingual. I have the studies and experience to support it :)
• January 2018 – present: Spanish Lecturer at Notre Dame University, Sydney: Beginners to advanced levels.
• January 2018 – present: Spanish Teacher at Cervantes Institute, Sydney: Private and Group lessons- Beginners to Proficient students.
• March 2018 – present: Virtual Spanish Teacher through AVE Global platform.
• January 2017- present: Condor Spanish Academy, Sydney:
➢ Spanish Teacher at Condor Spanish Academy. Private and Group lessons- Beginners to Proficient students aged from 5 to 80.
➢ Teaching Coordinator: Supervision and performance appraisal of all students of every level.
➢ Organisation of new courses material, online and phone sales, processing student’s enrolment, update of the material for each course, supporting the admin team in all tasks.
➢ Tracking both teachers and students’ performance by maintaining excellent communication levels with all teachers and students.
• 2016 – June 2018: Griffin Theatre / The Stables:
➢ Art Administration. Subscriptions, new season launching, Box office and bar duties.
➢ Hosting Box office at Opening and closing Nights, sponsor nights, Community functions, season launches and Script clubs. Managing sponsorships, subscriptions and donations for the theatre. Marketing programmed performances, shows and event through direct mail, posters, publicity and phone calls.
➢ Assistance to patrons booking performances and events, including arrangements for annual subscriptions or special functions. Providing administration support to managers and directors
Cancellation Policy: Minimum of 24 hours notice or else the class will be charged.
• 2017 – present: Masters in Education (ELE): Teaching Spanish as a Second Language, University Rey Juan Carlos (Madrid).
• 2018: AVE GLOBAL: Accredited Virtual Spanish Teacher (Sydney).
• 2008 – 2013: Bachelor Degree in Social Communication, UCES University (Buenos Aires)
• 2007: English Language Course: Advanced Proficiency level, Cambridge University (Buenos Aires)
• 2004: Bilingual Baccalaureate, Bayard School (Buenos Aires)
• 2003: French Course: Intermediate level with DELF tests corresponding to levels 1, 2 and 3 of the Alliance Françoise (Buenos Aires).
spanish lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - spanish lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - spanish lessons?
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|