I like to teach by providing examples, real-life or relatable analogies, or similar scenarios or questions. I believe in the different types of learning styles, and can mold my lessons to fit the student's learning style (visual, auditory, kinesthetic).
I understand that the sciences and mathematics can be especially difficult to understand for students, and therefore patient, willing to explain multiple times in different ways, and in an easy-to-remember and understand fashion.
I am a University of Melbourne graduate, holding a bachelors in Biomedicine, majoring in microbiology and immunology, minoring in Genetics, and a Masters in Public Health, specialising in Epidemiology and Biostatistics. I have experience teaching from primary to college level students in sciences and mathematics.
- Bachelors in Biomedicine, majoring in microbiology and immunology, minoring in Genetics
- Masters in Public Health, specialising in Epidemiology and Biostatistics.
- Both volunteer and paid work teaching experience, from primary to college level students.
- Mainly teach mathematics and science, some experience in teaching English
- Can speak 4 languages (Indonesian, English, some Chinese and some Japanese)
physics lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with chemistry lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about other sciences lessons?
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$25||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||$110||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||$200||Not available||$250|