My teaching methodology is always student-focused and applies different methodologies to teach different students based on their personal preferences, skill sets, personality and interests.
For high school students and beginners, the main course book I currently use is the Hai collection. However, I'm open to suggestions and would like to adjust my teaching based on student's requirements.
I am a University of Melbourne master graduate major in Japanese for my undergraduate studies. I had extensive experiences tutoring Japanese as a second language to a wide range of high school students. I have tutored a class of 15 students for VCE Japanese unit 1-4. I am currently open to tutoring high school students or any beginners who are passionate about learning Japanese.
- Bachelor of Arts major in Japanese graduated from the University of Melbourne
- Master of applied psychology graduated from the University of Melbourne
- Subject coordinator and subject tutor for VCE Summer School at the University of Melbourne
- Self-employed VCE Japanese tutor currently tutoring high school students
- Acquired N2 certification (Japanese language proficiency test)
japanese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - japanese lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - japanese lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - japanese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||$35|