My teaching method is subjective to the student that I am tutoring. I believe that every student is different with unique skills and positive attributes when it comes to learning, and as a tutor it is my job to identify what methods different students respond to and implement any learning process through those methods so as to facilitate the best possible quality of imparting knowledge. I am a firm believer of thoroughly understanding fundamental concepts as a foundation to learning any lesson and once a good foundation has been cemented the potential for learning upon that is limitless.
I am a student at the University of New South Wales pursuing a dual degree in Bachelors of Engineering and Bachelors of Computer Science whilst majoring in Mechatronics and Artificial Intelligence. I have a great amount of experience at tutoring and have been tutoring students over the past four years. At any given time, I tutor around 7 students of various age groups. Apart from my subjects of speciality of Mathematics, English and Science, I also specialise in tutoring students to prepare for scholarship examinations, selective examinations and all grades of NAPLAN. I have great experience with regards to the same and posses the resources to tutor students in these areas. I also have experience at tutoring students online and am a firm believer that the quality of education through online means is no less than face to face lessons if done correctly and as a tutor who has tutored many students online, I can vouch for the same.
My rate varies with the Year, Grade and needs of the student. My rate is also not set in stone and I am open to discuss any changes to it if required with the parent should you decide to take me on as a tutor to your child!
High School Diploma | Received 2019
• 1st in Computer Science (100%).
• 1st in English (97%).
• High Honour Rolls in Physics (98%) and Chemistry (95%) for securing 95% or above.
Future Impact Learning | Intern | Sep 2019-Feb 2020
• Official designation: Model United Nations (MUN) Strategist.
• Developed the curriculum for the year-round MUN coaching program for high school students.
• Debate and Communications instructor for high school students
• School Vice-Captain|2019
• MUN SECRETARY GENERAL| 2018
• Model United Nations(MUN)|Delegate| Executive Board Member
• Participated in 22 MUNs as a delegate including Harvard MUN 2017. Served as an Executive Board on 8 occasions.
• Volunteer Science Instructor| Annual Summer Science Camp|2015
• Educational Aide|Children with Special Needs|2016
• Served as an Educational aid to Children with Special Needs in assisting them to write their exams.
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about creative writing lessons?
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|