I always try to teach my students by making sure that they have a strong foundation in their subjects and build my way up to ensure that they can use the knowledge in future. A building without a strong foundation is never a good one.
I am a Masters of Biotechnology by coursework student at UQ. My undergraduate degree is in Biotechnology Engineering which I completed 7 GPA. I used to deliver free tutorial classes in Mathematics and Science for government high school students during weekends for over 2 years.
• Summer Research Intern at Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation (QAAFI) between November 2019 and February 2020.
• Project Intern at Dept of Biotechnology, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras from August 2018 till March 2019.
• Project Assistant at Centre for Bioresource Research and Development (C-BIRD), Sathyabama University.
• Completed Engineering in Biotechnology with 7 GPA
• Top of the class student in English (94%) in year 12.
• Scored >85% for all Science subjects and Maths in year 12.
• Scored >96% in all Subjects in year 10.
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with genetics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about zoology lessons?
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||Not available|