I provide lessons for younger students and aim to make them as interactive as possible. Typically I use questions from past papers and real-life examples to encourage applying knowledge. I set the pace according to the student's needs and am patient with all questions.
I am a university student studying Politics & Economics and have been tutoring for two years. I have taught eight students from various age groups who have received exceptional grades from their GCSEs and A-levels/IB. I have a 6 in IB Economics and am currently doing by Bachelor's degree.
- Deloitte, intern in the audit department
- Raiffaisen Bank, intern in the financial department
- Tutoring, taught English, Czech, Biology, Maths, Economics
- The University of Birmingham, BA
- The English College in Prague, IB & IGCSE
- English & Czech, native languages
- German, working proficiency
economics lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with microeconomics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about macroeconomics lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$14|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$72|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$144|