I like to look at my students' goals, strengths and weaknesses and go from there. This provides students with an opportunity to let me help them use their strengths to fight their weaknesses, and see success in their results. In Literature sessions, I focus on how to approach essay questions, how to understand criteria, looking at key ideas of the text (happy to learn any!), how to save time studying - but most importantly is catering to my students' needs.
I graduated in 2018 with an ATAR of 90.75 and average study score of 38 (which places me in the top 15% for every subject). I have 4+ years of tutoring experience, and I love to see my students achieve success. As a current law student & VCE literature high achiever (37 study score - top 15% of state & college DUX), I can help you study for SACs/exams, mark your essays & provide you with notes and practise topics :)
- 2018 graduate with 90.75 ATAR
- 37 Study score in literature - which places me in the top 15% of the state
- 4+ years of tutoring experience
- Have offered tutoring in Legal Studies, History (Revolutions), Music Theory & Literature
- currently studying Bachelor of Arts (History and English) at UniMelb
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with literature lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about year 12 exam preparation lessons?
Taking poetry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|