I believe that every person has a different way of learning various subjects, for example I found that I was very much a visual learner when it came to Human Biology so I made my notes into posters with diagrams. I think every person has their own way of learning and my first step is to figure out what that is and teach accordingly from there.
I am a second year Architecture student at the University of Western Australia. I studied Pharmacy for a year and I have completed WACE level Human Biology and Chemistry in high school. I really enjoy human biology and I have a lot of notes and content from when I studied it. I'd love to be able to teach it to other students who are interested in the subject.
If you have to cancel a lesson please let me know the day before if possible.
- Completed WACE in 2016 with Human Biology and Chemistry in my top 4 subjects
- Currently studying Architecture at UWA
- Completed a year of Pharmacy at Curtin
- Have home tutored multiple students ranging from year 8 to university level
- I am currently a UWA UniMentor
- Have worked as a receptionists assistant at a medical clinic
- Have worked as a pharmacist in training at a pharmacy
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about genetics lessons?
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||Not available|