In my tutoring sessions I aim to keep them as student centred as possible. A typical session runs for 1 hour which allows time for the student to recap what was covered at school, complete any homework and work on additional areas that the student wants to improve in. I incorporate as many concrete materials into my teaching practice as well as providing opportunities for problem solving and working through worked examples. I have found that this way of tutoring builds the student's confidence and ability the most effectively.
I am in my fourth year of my bachelor of primary education. I have been tutoring students privately in both English and Mathematics for the past 12 months. My students are predominately primary aged but I also tutor high school students from year 7-10.
- Debating Tutor: I run an after school debating class at Gib Gate School
- Private Tutor: I have been tutoring Maths and English for the past 12 months
- Tutor at South Coast Music Camp: I am in the promotion team for the camp and work as a saxophone tutor during the camp
- Gymnastics coach: I coached kids 6-8 years old in gymnastics
- Taught in Yuelamu (remote Aboriginal community)
- Volunteered at School of the Air, Alice Springs
- Minilit and Multilit instructor: I worked at Woonona PS as an instructor for their MinLit and MultiLit program
If you wish to see a full copy of my resume, please don't hesitate to ask
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about creative writing lessons?
Taking writing lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$40|