I base my classes on the school curriculum, and I teach through learning to approach questions, focusing on key areas and breaking down what the question is truly aiming to ask for, allowing the student to give a perfect answer.
I am a first year medical student at UNSW, graduation from Normanhurst Boys in 2018. I have both private tutoring experience and tutoring centre experience from Kumon, and I have a friendly demeanor with great conversation skills to teach effectively.
- Worked at Kumon Education in 2016
- Published a 3 part paper in Australian Senior Mathematics Journal
- Has done private tutoring since 2018
- Receiver of ANCI Chemistry Competition's Class Distinction (Top 1%)
- Completed Accelerated Chemistry with 94 Overall Score
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about chemistry lessons?
Taking logic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||$30|