I work through one to one sessions. Support in job applications, interview skills, career guide. Counselling for motivation. Support in job search. Tips and tricks in how to be a good manager. I have trained managers all through my career.
I am a doctor with MBA(Maj. Markt) and MPH. Worked over 20 years in health care management. I was hired many times from Linkedin. Studying Masters of WHS now at UOW and work as a career mentor for uni students.
The rate will depend on the level of student. You can cancel 24 hours before without charging.
Northfields Avenue, Keiraville. NSW 2500 I E (concealed information)
L (concealed information)
Medical doctor with extensive management expertise. Currently pursuing a post-graduation in Master of Work Health and Safety Advanced at the University of Wollongong.
Demonstrated experience of managing projects (administration, finance, HR), marketing, increasing customer number and service, and profit of the project.
Special expertise in business planning, team management, team leading, reporting and documentation, quality of service delivery, efficiency in operation, customer relations, and training.
Master of Work Health and Safety Advanced Major: Advanced Risk Management and Health Promotion
University of Wollongong Expected completion 2020
MSc Public Health in Developing Countries. London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK 2009
Master’s in Business Administration I Major in Marketing
Canadian School of Management-Institute of Graduate Studies, Dhaka study center former IBAT. 2001
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery). Chittagong Medical College, Bangladesh-1993
Relevant Professional Experience
IQVIA, Bangladesh May 18- Jan 19
Public Health Advisor
• Lead the Public Health Department, and prepared public health project proposals for the Bangladesh Country Office.
• Networking, liaison, coordination with multiple stakeholders, and new business development.
BRAC International Nov 17 - May 18
Head of Health Programs
• Responsible and lead of Health, Nutrition and WASH programs for ten country offices.
• Responsible for timely donor report submission by the country programs, developed concept notes, prepared health proposals, ensured quality program implementation, supervised budget variance, and future action plans.
BRAC Education, BRAC Oct 16 - Oct 17
Head of Secondary Education Program
Head of Monitoring & Evaluation, MIS, Quality, and Training
• Responsible for the ‘Post Primary Basic and Continuing Education’ PACE, a $12.8m secondary education program supporting 1400 Secondary Schools in 60 districts of Bangladesh. Scholarship program for 500 merit-based post graduate students.
• Increased the profit of the program from 13% to 41% within a year.
GH Pro, USAID Oct 17 -Dec 17
Health Expert Consultant
• Team member of the GHPro Consultant team: Participated in tool preparation for nationwide survey of sustainability readiness of 400 clinics of a national program. Also developed a tool for assessing the Clinic Manager’s to scale their skills in leadership and management.
Asian Development Bank Jul 16 - Sep 16
Health Expert: Consultant
Bangladesh: Procurement Review of NGOs for Service Delivery in the Health Sector
Urban Primary Health Care Services Delivery Project (UPHCSDP)
The procurement method for NGO selection of the current phase, it’s success and failures
Identified the prohibiting factors for non- participation of the quality health NGOs in the bidding
Risk identification at different stages of procurement and their links with the outcome.
Developed design recommendation on Risk mitigation, inclusive procurement process, future program design, market assessment, capacity building of the Executing Agencies & NGOs
Pathfinder International in Bangladesh Jun 14 - Jan 16
Essential Service Package (ESP) Director, USAID-DFID NGO Health Service Delivery Project.
USAID-DFID flagship primary health care program in Bangladesh. Total fund: $82m.
Responsible for the implementation of all the Reproductive, Maternal, and Child Health services (under intermediate result 1.1) through 378 clinics of 25 national NGOs nationwide.
Supervisor of 10 senior staffs. Developed a comprehensive program monitoring tool and mainstreamed across the network.
HYSAWA-Fund Management Office Apr 13- Aug 13
Team Leader, Swiss Development Cooperation
Save the Children International in Bangladesh Jul 10-Nov 12
Program Director, Integrated Child Development
• Supervisor of 10 senior Managers and led the team of 70 SCI staff and 150 NGO staffs. Managed two projects simultaneously. Increased the project funding from $1.8m to $3.1m in 2 years.
Consultancy assignment completed in Jan and Apr’10 in Care Bangladesh. Served as a Volunteer from Sep 09- Feb 10 for Sophia Forum, UK coalition forum for HIV positive women.
Also worked in Coordinator and Managerial roles in Care Bangladesh, HYSAWA, INITIATIVES NGO, Telemedicine Centre, Marie Stopes Clinic Society and other local organisations from 1997-2010.
Leadership Training, HRX Consulting Firm, UK, and BRAC. Nov 2017
Management Development Program (MDP), Save the Children USA, Feb 2011
Basic TOT on facilitation skills. Pathfinder International and Intra Health International, Feb 2005.
Mentor of the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, post grad. student, Jan’20-till date. Mentor of Australian Innovative Development Project, Award Winner 2016 from BRAC
Part-time faculty: Jan-Mar’03. Institute of Agriculture, Business and Information Technology (IABIT) for Executive MBA
Secretary- UOW HRManagement Society Club.
career coaching lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with professional coaching lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about leadership lessons?
Taking job searching lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$400|