I am a native English speaker so I understand how difficult it is learning a second language after English. I am looking to teach students who are eager to learn a Italian or improve on their previous Italian knowledge but perhaps struggle with the drier areas of language (punctuation, grammar, spelling etc.). I would like to make this an enjoyable experience and help students get their Italian to a comfortable and usable level.
I am a recent graduate from the University of Sydney with a passion for Italian speaking. I studied Italian for 8 years during school and then a further 2 years at university. I also took part in a 3 month exchange program in the south of Italy when I was 16 and my family and I have hosted several Italian exchange students.
- I studied Italian during my HSC via distance education
- I have been on a fully immersive 3 month Italian exchange on which I spoke only Italian
- I studied advanced Italian at university for 2 years during my degree
- I attended the Women's College where I was on a scholarship during my degree
- I speak a beginners level of Spanish
- I am a recent University of Sydney graduate where I completed a Bachelor of Science
italian lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral comprehension - italian lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - italian lessons?
Taking written comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||$35|