My teaching method involves exploring various exercises and activities to learn content and skills in new and more exciting ways. In my lessons I try to expose areas of content you're less comfortable with and work on improving these parts through careful explanation and creative memorisation tactics.
I am a university student studying a Bachelor of Communications and a Bachelor of Innovation. I received a Band 6 in Music 1 in Year 12. I have been giving tutoring lessons since 2019 and hope to continue this year.
- Currently tutoring Trombone and music theory to a beginner player
- Achieved the 2019 ‘Sr Madeleine Balzer RSM Memorial Award for First Place in HSC Music 1’
- Completed the Higher School Certificate in 2019
- Enrolled in UTS Bachelor of Communication with a Bachelor in Creative Intelligence and Innovation
- Passed AMEB exams with honours and credit from 2015 to 2017
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$45||$45||Not available|