I practice very interactive teaching method where students get to learn through technology. I make students realize the practical applications of the mathematics they are learning so that they get motivated and feel enthusiastic about the topic. I make them explore the topic, make them inquisitive and make them enjoy what they are learning. Rather than just memorizing things, I try to make them understand the topics in details and also teaching them the very basics so that they enjoy deriving the formula themselves and as a result becomes proficient in solving any difficult problems themselves.
I am an undergraduate student in UTS Electrical Engineering and Applied Physics and I have been awarded the full tuition scholarship from UTS. With soaring academic qualifications, I have been tutoring for more than two years producing very good results. I have developed advanced analytical and problem solving abilities in almost all the areas of high school mathematics . I am also a UNSW IAS Distinction awardee in Mathematics and Science, and have 99% and 98% marks in high school mathematics and physics respectively. Moreover I have a World Highest marks in my IGCSE qualifications in Mathematics and also Country Highest marks in IGCSE ICT.
My qualifications are as follows:
Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) (Electrical Engineering) Feb 2018 – Dec 2023 (expected)
Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation
University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
• UTS international undergraduate full tuition scholarship
Pearson Edexcel International Advanced Levels
ABC International School, Bangladesh
• Edexcel High Achiever’s Award 2016 for securing country’s second top position.
• The Daily Star Certificate of Excellence 2016 for outstanding academic performance.
• 96% average mark in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Further Pure Mathematics, with 99% in Mathematics and 92% in Further Pure Mathematics.
Other Achievements Jun 2014
• Edexcel High Achiever’s Award and The Daily Star Certificate of Excellence in June 2014 for securing country’s second top position in IGCSE .
• World Highest mark in IGCSE Mathematics
• Country Highest mark in IGCSE Information, Communication and Technology (ICT)
• 94% average mark in 10 subjects in IGCSE Jun 2014, including 100%, 99%, and 98% in Mathematics A, Further Pure Mathematics and Mathematics B respectively.
• High Distinction in Computer Skills in UNSW Global IAS
• Distinction in Mathematics and Science in UNSW Global IAS
I have worked as a teacher in the following areas where I have developed the following skills as listed:
Teacher Aide/Lab Assistant
ABC International School
• Practiced effective student management skills through maintaining disciplined and cooperative environment among the students in the class and lab
• Developed proficient communication with students through giving part-time lectures on behalf of the teachers, and outside-class student assisting programs
• Developed increased problem solving ability and understanding of topics through assisting students to solve their academic problems and supervising competitive science fair projects
• Demonstrated effective time management, punctuality and organizational skills through managing more than 25 students per classroom.
• Better understanding of students’ psychologies through assessment of scripts and interactions with students of different grades.
Private Mathematics Tutor
• Provided one-to-one mathematics tuition to students in grade 12 and 11 in UK qualifications
• Developed effective communication and understanding abilities through tutoring
• Learnt to effectively handle increased work load through planning and multi-tasking
• Conducting private exams and assessment of the scripts, including academic counselling
It is my pleasure to recommend for Rohan. I and Rohan worked as teacher's aide together at ABC International School. He was physics and chemistry teacher's aide. There I have seen him assist the students very well after class. I found his way of teaching very interactive and I have always seen him present even the most boring topic interestingly. Moreover, he is a very disciplined and energetic person and he is always very attentive towards his work. He spends adequate
time in his work. Other than that he is a very well mannered and calm natured person. He has all the qualities to be a very good teacher.
He has been one of my closest friend and class mate. We studied together for almost 17 years and he has been the one who supported me through study. And he was one of my tutor. He had a great experience of being T.A. Nice guy he is. He has a great sense of humor, great patience and humble in nature.
He is a brilliant guy with loads of skills but among those the skill that fits out is the process of him how he explains his students the logics of maths in simple language with real life simple examples! Hats off to this guy!! The best part is he knows what he does and he does it frim heart! Great Teacher!
He is a great guy, an intelligent person, full of honesty, modesty, decency and carefulness. He is a very nice gentleman and very good at his work.
I was his good friend. He gives his best on teaching and makes sure that his students achieve a good mark and does not make anyone bookish. Once I did not get what my teacher taught me, as he was a good student I asked him.. He made be understand easily.. Until now the students he taught over here achieved a good result.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$27||$20|