My teaching method is breaking down the topic to its fundamental sections and teaching each with careful explnations, making sure to relate each section to others. Each lesson will be started with a revision from the previous week content so that each of the topics will have a clear relation to each other.
I am an engineering postgraduate student at UWA. I have more than five years of teaching experience in undergraduate teaching. I am keen on teaching Chemistry, Physics, and Materials Engineering related modules from their fundamental level. In addition to above-mentioned modules, I could teach some other modules if they are within my subject area after discussion.
My rates do not depend on the student level. However, the number of sessions or hours that need to be taught might depend on the student level which can affect the total cost.
• Employed as Lecturer at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology from July 2015 to August 2018.
• Employed as an Assistant Lecturer at Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology from April 2014 to June 2015.
• Employed as a Lecturer at ICBT Mount Campus Sri Lanka from September 2012 to March 2014.
• Employed as a Research Assistant in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Moratuwa Sri Lanka from August 2011 to September 2012.
• Employed as an Instructor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering in University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka, since July 2009 to October 2010.
physics lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with chemistry lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about science lessons?
Taking chemical engineering lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$35||Not available|