My method of teaching is very much based on each individual student. I aim to learn about each student and their learning style in depth, and apply that to the way I approach explanations and lessons. I like to work collaboratively with the student's parent/s and have the ability to contact teachers if need be. I use benchmark quizzes and maths based games to make each lesson more enjoyable and engaging. I also love to be encouraging and positive in the way that I teach so as to increase a student's self-esteem and confidence in the subject!
I am a current VCE student undertaking Mathematical Methods 3/4. I have been tutoring primary school age students for 4 years and early high school students for 3 years. Students that have studied with me have seen dramatic increases in their results and confidence in mathematics.
- Currently undertaking Mathematical Methods 3/4
- Taught maths to students from Prep to Grade 5 individually and in groups
- Held lessons for young students struggling in maths at school
- Tutored and mentored students in years 7 and 8 in mathematics and arithmetic
- Ran multiple workshops for problem solving and logic with primary and high school students
- Tutored year 6 students, preparing for high school (scholarship training and more) and solidifying foundation maths
Perfect! Maddy is well prepared and make the tutoring session fun for my daughter.
Maddy is a kind and caring person who excels in everything she puts her mind to. She is a fabulous teacher who takes everyone's differences into account and I would highly recommend her.
Very good at math. Thankyou
Quickly responded, a very helpful and good tutor
Great teacher, helped out my son for the end of year 6 with scholarship training- got accepted into the school we were looking into
Maddy is a clear and kind tutor who helped my child from grades below 40% to above 90%!
She is kind and very communicative, which is everything I look for in a tutor.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||Not available|