My teaching methodology is keeping simple and precise. I tend to provide tutoring in such a way so that students make sure they learn something even if its not covering the full part I want still, I expect them to gain something rather than of covering the full topic.
I am a medical student at Western Sydney university. I provide tutoring to many high school students and pre school as well mainly in art lessons as art is my hobby and I like to express my creativity in many possible ways I can. I also teach science, English and maths
- I am doing medical science at Western Sydney University
- I am keen artist as my prior hobby to make sure I keep myself relaxed from university as well.
- I am a peer tutor as well, I did provided one and one and group session in my school as well in academic English
- I provided tutoring in science, maths and English as well
- I have a customer service experience at benkins migration services
- great communication skills.
drawing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with art lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about watercolour painting lessons?
Taking acrylic painting lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|