My classes are encouraging, helpful and enthusiastic. Each classes approach differs depending on the individual but are usually refined and goal-driven, with a focus on the particular style of music/genre they are working on. For voice, guitar and piano, these lessons can combine to 'voice & piano/keys' and 'voice & guitar' with a more songwriting based direction as well, as opposed to strictly one instrument.
I am a primary school music tutor in Melbourne, teaching voice, guitar & guitar - both individual and group lessons. Outside of this, I conduct songwriting workshops, work as a vocal coach mentor and play shows across Victoria & interstate as a solo artist and with a band.
- Private music teacher (primary, high school & graduated students) both individual and in small groups (5 years)
- Musician, playing show as a solo indie-pop artist & with a band across Victoria, Australia and interstate
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (COLLARTS), Music Performance (Singer-Songwriting, Contemporary)
- Director of Melbourne-based song-writing workshops
- Studied VCE Music, VET Music Industry and Drama
- Background in Musical Theatre (Annie, 13 The Musical, Aladdin, Grease...)
- Background in classical voice (AMEB Grade 5) and contemporary voice (VCE)
- Background in AMEB Music Theory
- Strong background knowledge of the Australian Music Industry/managing independent artists and organising shows, publication, distribution and promotion.
Perfect! Madison is a brilliant tutor, we are learning so much, and enjoying the process! She makes you feel very comfortable, is attuned to what we want to achieve and offers the feedback we need. Also takes time to prepare a session that is relevant to us, which is really appreciated!
Andrew & Kirsty were great! They both were enthusiastic open to new techniques and exercises. Both of their voices blend beautifully together and I look forward to seeing their progress.
Perfect! Madison is nice and friendly. She was supportive and understood my needs and adapted to suit them effectively. Overall, I am very impressed and happy with the quality of her tutoring.
He is experienced and passionate but wanting help with familiarity and being more comfortable playing again.
Perfect! Madison is a WONDERFUL teacher! She's very patient, caring and enthusiastic. She makes me look forward to singing again!
Lessons like these can be a daunting experience but Madison ensures you feel comfortable at all times and helps you with specific goals. I highly recommend!
Felicity is lovely with a great voice! Just needing to gain some confidence in herself after not singing for a while :)
Perfect! Very nice personality and professionalism.
Beginner student, with background musical knowledge.
Madison is a caring, empathetic and patient teacher who gives me confidence and insightful feedback in what I’m doing and what I could be doing better.
I was super excited to work with Madi since she’s super experienced in teaching contemporary music. I’ve had a few lessons with her already and it’s been really fun. Couldn’t recommend her enough!
singing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with music reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about guitar lessons?
Taking piano lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$35|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$175|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$350|