My teaching method is to teach student the basic concept of music and read the key note on the music sheet. Then, I will start teach them identify the key notes on the keyboard. As soon as they were good at this, I will teach them how to play the song with the most basic signature.
I am a third-year student in Western Sydney University. I do not have a major in music but my experience in playing piano for more than 5 years would allow me to teach beginner. I used to volunteer in the choir of a catholic church so I believe my ability in music.
$27 (1 hr rate)+ $5 (travel cost)= 32/hr. With a package, $5 travel cost will be excluded.
PHUONG THI MAI DOAN
Strathfield, NSW 2135
(+61) (concealed information)
I am an enthusiastic, positive international student at Western Sydney University. Five years in Australia with a passion for current affairs and human right has provided me with a good public speaking, communication skill as well as my English proficiency. Being part of your company, as well as being contributed to your organization/company/corporation is my pleasure. I also have an interest in playing the piano for several years. It contributes to my creativity, good memory while helping me practice high concentration. I am also dependable and creative with a strong work ethic and an artistic eye, but also bring a fun-loving and enthusiastic attitude. I am confident that my strong academic skills will prove me to be a dedicated candidate.
25 March 2021-now
Student Admin officer-Progalor Hub
● Organize student's Assessment & enrolments
● Scan & Copy
● Phone & Mail answering
● Supervise exam as a proctor approved by Kryterion Global Testing System
● Upload database on RTO website
6 July 2020 - 28 July 2020
Business Consultant- Global Scope Project
● This project is organised by NSW study in associated with Western Sydney University via Practera app
● In this three-week program, I had been granted an opportunity to work as a business consultant, who collaborate with other students to propose a social media strategy for a real business client - a CEO of Local Government Professionals Tasmania. Throughout this program, I have developed my critical thinking, collaboration and teamwork skill.
Nguyen Du high school, Vietnam - student volunteer
● Co-operated successfully with classmates to design and build a food stall in “Spring Festival.”
● Serving food, controlling customers flow and cleaning
Western Sydney University, Parramatta campus, Sydney- student volunteer (with a certificate)
● Project title: Healthy Universities: the role of students in university campus health promotion initiatives
● As a Sociology student, I have encouraged people to connect with and support each other by asking "Are you OK?" and giving them advice based on my experience.
● Successfully Invited students to decorate free cupcakes during the program
January 5- May 2016
Van Coi Catholic Church, Vietnam - student volunteer
● I was the bass voice of the choir
January 2017- October 2018
Chester Hill High School, Chester Hill, Sydney NSW
● I have graduated with a Higher School Certificate.
January 2019 - current
Western Sydney University, Parramatta, Sydney NSW (Current)
Bachelor of International Studies/ Bachelor of Social Sciences (double degrees)
● I am currently a second-year student at Western Sydney University. My majors are Sociology, International Relations and Asian Studies (IRAS) and a sub-major in the Japanese language.
● GPA: 5.25/7 (current)
● Public speaking/Communication skills
● Critical thinking
● Analyse the "ABS Quickstats" and write a report
● “Community website” design
● Microsoft Office Word/Outlook
● Third prize in Biology at the competition of district for Excellent 9th graders, High School, 2014 (Vietnam).
● I was a school representative for IEC Inter-Oratory showcase.
● I was a team member of "Student Leadership." at IEC Chester Hill
● Vietnamese (fluently)
● English (standard/fluently)
● Japanese (basic, graduated with band 5 "Japanese Beginners" in High School and currently studying at University)
INTERESTS & HOBBIES
● Music - playing piano in free time
● Go to department store
She used to teach me to play the piano when she was in secondary school. She's a patient and devoted piano tutor, who is willing to hold your hands and give encouragement if you lose your heart because you're struggling to read the music sheets or to play a full song. She's learnt to play the piano since she was about 5 years old, so her experience and level are definitely trustworthy.
music reading lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with piano lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about piano keyboard lessons?
Taking synthesizer lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$27||$32||Not available|
|5 hours||$130||$155||Not available|
|10 hours||$225||$275||Not available|