My teaching method is to teach student the basic concept of music and read the key note on the music sheet. Then, I will start teach them identify the key notes on the keyboard. As soon as they were good at this, I will teach them how to play the song with the most basic signature.
I am a second-year student in Western Sydney University. I do not have a major in music but my experience in playing piano for five years would allow me to teach beginner. I used to volunteer in the choir of a catholic church so I believe my ability in music
PHUONG THI MAI DOAN
Strathfield, NSW 2135
(+61) (concealed information)
I am an enthusiastic, positive international student. I am dependable and creative with a strong work ethic and an artistic eye, but also bring a fun-loving and enthusiastic attitude. I possess experience in communication, collaboration and teamwork and I am confident that my creative talents will prove to be an invaluable addition to your organization.
6 July 2020 - 28 July 2020
Business Consultant- Global Scope Project
● This project is organised by NSW study in associated with Western Sydney University via Practera app
● In this three-week program, I had been granted an opportunity to work as a business consultant, who collaborate with other students to propose a social media strategy for a real business client - a CEO of Local Government Professionals Tasmania. Throughout this program, I have developed my critical thinking, collaboration and teamwork skill.
Nguyen Du high school, Vietnam - student volunteer
● Co-operated successfully with classmates to design and build a food stall in “Spring Festival.”
● Serving food, controlling customers flow and cleaning
Western Sydney University, Parramatta campus, Sydney- student volunteer (with a certificate)
● Project title: Healthy Universities: the role of students in university campus health promotion initiatives
● As a Sociology student, I have encouraged people to connect with and support each other by asking "Are you OK?" and giving them advice based on my experience.
● Successfully Invited students to decorate free cupcakes during the program
January 5- May 2016
Van Coi Catholic Church, Vietnam - student volunteer
● I was the bass voice of the choir
January 2017- October 2018
Chester Hill High School, Chester Hill, Sydney NSW
● I have graduated with a Higher School Certificate.
January 2019 - current
Western Sydney University, Parramatta, Sydney NSW (Current)
Bachelor of International Studies/ Bachelor of Social Sciences (double degrees)
● I am currently a second-year student at Western Sydney University. My majors are Sociology, International Relations and Asian Studies (IRAS) and a sub-major in the Japanese language.
● GPA: 5.25/7 (current)
● Public speaking/Communication skills
● Critical thinking
● Analyse the "ABS Quickstats" and write a report
● “Community website” design
● Microsoft Office Word/Outlook
● Third prize in Biology at the competition of district for Excellent 9th graders, High School, 2014 (Vietnam).
● I was a school representative for IEC Inter-Oratory showcase.
● I was a team member of "Student Leadership." at IEC Chester Hill
● Vietnamese (fluently)
● English (standard/fluently)
● Japanese (basic, graduated with band 5 "Japanese Beginners" in High School and currently studying at University)
INTERESTS & HOBBIES
● Music - playing piano in free time
● Go to department store
music reading lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with piano lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about piano keyboard lessons?
Taking synthesizer lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|