I have always believed in giving pratical knowledge to students other than the booky stuff.My approach towards teaching is i believe that students should not memorize stuff and try and do more real life stuff this helps themnto have more experiences
I am currently studying masters of telecommunication and networking.I have been giving lessons to students since past 6 years.Recently i was the peer learning advisor of my uni where i guided students in their course selection and helping them plan their schedule.I have also helped students in loosing their stage fear and help them speak confidently in public
Peer Learning Advisor (Jan 2020-June 2020)
• Guiding students to get started with their course and setting up Learning Management System.
• Helping them to enrol in into subjects which they desire to pursue in the their upcoming semester.
• Conducting orientations for new students.
(Reference-Prateek kadu :(concealed information))
Tutoring (June 2015 – Jan 2018)
• Interacting with kids and making them learn the subject.It helps students to improve their education and achieve progress in their subject.
• Taking their perspective in life and solving problems based on the actual situation.
(Reference-:Harsh Jain:+(concealed information))
positive thinking lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with stress management lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about personal coaching lessons?
Taking life coaching lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|