- Follow a tailored approach to meet the individual needs and goals of each student (at all levels).
- Promote a safe, fun and encouraging environment to motivate lifelong learning, practice and independence.
- For students to gain enthusiasm, pleasure and enjoyment from playing music.
- Identify strengths and highlight opportunities for development.
- Guidance and preparation for the Australian Music Examinations Board (AMEB) and/or the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM).
- I work as a full-time piano teacher and I have been providing private lessons since 2007.
- I obtained a Master Degree in Music - Performance Teaching and I also have additional qualifications in Child and Youth Psychology and Teaching.
- I am fluent in English and Mandarin.
- I love sharing my passion for music.
My daughter has learned with Emma for 4 months now and she is a great teacher and a good friend to my daughter. She is very professional and understands how to teach and communicate with kids.
She makes learning interesting and my 4 year old girl enjoys learning and practising!
Emma is very professional and passionate about teaching, she is very nice and patient, she knows how to communicate with young kids during teaching, my 6 yr old daughter loves learning with Emma and she is happy practising every day. Emma also provides feedback to me after every lesson and she always design lessons to meet every kid's situation.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$80||Not available||$70|