SUZUKI TEACHING METHOD
Teaching AMEB violin&viola pieces from Preliminary up to Grade 8,
providing aural and sight reading training at school.
● Applying a broad range of teaching and learning strategies to
engage, challenge, and intrigue students.
● Following up Suzuki method with students at different levels (from
AMEB Preliminary through to Diploma level)
● 9 years of experience as a string tutor and school orchestra director.
● 11 years experience teaching private string lessons.
● 10 years of experience as a orchestra violin & viola player.
● Excellent knowledge of string pedagogy and Suzuki teaching
● Regular piano playing in addition to string speciality.
● Vast knowledge of music theory and music history.
● Bilingual — English and Mandarin speaker.
music reading lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with violin lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about viola lessons?
Taking cello lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|