People who have even the slightest knowledge and experience with digital technology and financial trading and investing will have heard of some of the main cryptocurrencies like Ethereum and Bitcoin, which are both a cryptocurrency that you're lucky to come across when mining for crypto.
There are truly books upon books that guide you through blockchain technology and investing, as these are seen as the money of the future.
That being said, we are indeed still writing the book on cryptocurrency and how this digital kind of money can be used beyond finance and stock market investment to become our main source of currency and a daily form of money we will all have knowledge of and be adept at mastering.
There is a history to cryptocurrency and how this kind of technical, digital currency has become the guide for the future - hence why we have chosen to author an article in plain English language on the topic.
Whatever view people are taking as they learn about crypto, be it as beginners in investment, more advanced learners who want to read a publication on top ways to add trading and investment in blockchain technology to their portfolio or the finance mogul who wants to save time when they buy their chosen Ethereum of Bitcoin currency through their business, we will touch on it in our handy guide.
Note: None of this is fiction! People really do invest in cryptocurrencies and end up mastering successful portfolios even from the time they are beginners!
Best Cryptocurrency Books to Learn With
You might be surprised to learn that the most popular kind of publication on cryptocurrencies is actually that in paperback form.
Don't think either that it will cost you an arm and a leg if you want to add these technical skills and market knowledge to your repertoire - Amazon has dozens and dozens of books at a cheap RRP that you can buy.
What's more, you can save time and money by easily browsing the selection of the best crypto books on the internet on websites like Goodreads that incorporate many fiction and non-fiction publications on the topic.
For those that actually prefer to read on the internet rather than mining for the right paperback publication on Amazon, there are also many technical, financial, and business guides that are very likely to have an author in your language, even if it's not English.
Some notable examples are:
- Mastering Bitcoin: There is a vast range of literature for people taking a view to trading and investing in larger cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, but one text stands out: Mastering Bitcoin by Andreas M. Antonopoulos. Antonopoulos helps you to learn about the history of Bitcoin and what has caused its success, and at the same time give insight into how to get to the top of the blockchain game. Don't think the information stops there though - Mastering Bitcoin is in its second edition and continues to document the ebbs and flows of the market and all at an affordable RRP.
- Cryptoassets: While its complete title is Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond, it is generally just referred to by its first word name. Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar author this book with a view to helping people with varying levels of business sense to buy, trade, invest, and add to financial portfolios with crypto, and thus the book Cryptoassets is divided into three clear sections: WHAT, HOW, and WHEN. Each one gives key information into how each came about, features of the money and how it can be mined within the blockchain, as well as top tips for how to save time and money once in the market. This book is highly recommended for beginners who want to learn the ropes since its view of the history and future of cryptocurrency and its business, financial, and technical components is very clearly articulated.
- The Book of Satoshi: Satoshi Nakamoto is a name that may be familiar to people even if they don't have a large knowledge about Bitcoin or blockchain. Nakamoto in fact the elusive creator of Bitcoin, and even today, no one has any clue as to their identity. Once again don't be fooled though, since this book is not actually written by Sakamoto. Phil Champagne is the author and peers into the mind of Nakamoto while considering their past writings about the original concept of Bitcoin. This book is highly recommended on Goodreads for all people curious about the 21st century and not just technology and crypto buffs. It's also a delight to read as the book is broken down into 72 very clear cut sections that make consuming the sizeable chunks of information much more manageable
Take a look at our article about cryptocurrency books to discover more about these pre-eminent options as well as another that might tickle your fancy.
As an end note to this section, we should articulate that these three books were chosen given their accessibility to those who are less financially savvy and are thus noteworthy choices.
What about complementing this learning with YouTube tutorials then? Read on to learn more!
Top Cryptocurrency YouTube Channels
If you've ever used YouTube, you will know how easy it is to fall into a rabbit hole and stay glued to the screen for hours. So then, why not be productive with that time and learn how to invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin?
Bit-sized information is available, even when videos are longer (around an hour in length) as the content is made so that viewers can consume individual facts one at a time. This way, you can learn and apply the knowledge bit by bit.
The best YouTube channels that touch on the various facets of cryptocurrency and trading are thus as follows:
- Benjamin Cowen's Channel: This channel is very influential, with its nearly 800,000 views on some of its most popular videos. The precision in the analysis performed is almost surgical and takes a scientific look into the insights it presents on cryptocurrencies. Cowen's channel does so well namely because it looks at market-driven metrics and what makes these tick, as well as presenting some of the best new currency options to look out for such as Cardano when looking for a substantial return on investment while bigger cryptocurrencies like Ethereum experience seasonal lulls, and Bitcoin flags behind the US dollar.
- Lark Davis' Channel: This commentator is well known in the crypto-currency field and offers brilliant insight into investment for beginners and how to become intuitive in your approach to trading. This one is also for those who are thinking about the future and offers advice on ways to get rich from blockchain mining and trading, as well as weathering proverbial storms such as Bitcoin hitting $55,000 USD and being bumped out of the market. He also presents some viable options on crypto security, such as altcoins to look out for which are about to go viral and can boost your portfolio nicely. 397,000 subscribers can't go wrong either - this guy really knows his stuff.
Taking the time to watch videos from either of these trustworthy options or others you may come across thanks to YouTube's algorithm since the more diverse the range of videos, and learning materials overall, that you use, the more likely you are to have a dynamic grasp on blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and the financial market.
Using a Private Teacher to Learn How Cryptocurrency Works
It's no surprise that with the advent of the internet on computers and smartphones in every household, we have become reliant upon technology but also found ways to enhance ourselves with it.
One such way is through e-learning which has taken off big time in the last 15 years, and in particular since the pandemic since people wanted to keep exploring the world while they were stuck indoors.
Low and behold, an already burgeoning cryptocurrency curiosity was nurtured into a habit or stock portfolio as people become more and more adept at business and trading, as well as knowing when and where to buy depending on where the volatile stock market was.
Some really key sub-genres of cryptocurrency that internet users became heavily interested in include:
- Methods of investing in cryptocurrency,
- Protecting your cryptocurrency with secure wallets,
- Ways to practice cyber safety when trading Bitcoin and other cryptos,
- Mining for Bitcoin, Ether, ZCash, etc.,
- Market trends in crypto
- Knowing which Altcoins to keep an eye on
- Using cryptocurrencies for real-world purchases
Now we have mentioned some exemplary resources throughout this article, but the use of an expert in the field of finance and business to guide you to what key info is needed for mastering any one of these topics above, a qualified tutor such as those available on Superprof is needed.
Our 18 million tutors across the world encompass 1000 separate subjects, so you can even get a niche cryptocurrency tutor to help you with one of the finer points mentioned above.
There are currently plenty of cryptocurrency tutors across Australia whose prices can suit students of all levels and budgets and generally, the first lesson is free.
In conclusion, the assistance of a dynamic and engaging Superprof crypto tutor will be the perfect complement to your book and internet-based learning, and can make you a Bitcoin, Ethereum, any altcoin, or blockchain mining and management master!
The platform that connects tutors and students