My approach to teaching French is all about talking, having a conversation just like we would have in everyday life. Of course, I start by teaching all the bases of French, but I believe the best way to learn is by being confronted with the language. I also like to read books in French so we can actually see the words and have a better understanding of the language in general.
I like to talk about the culture, about French people and their habits, so it is easier for you to picture yourself traveling to France for example.
I am a very friendly French girl, passionate about my culture and its language. I have been living in Brisbane, Australia for almost 2 years. I am working as an AuPair, looking after 2 kids I teach French to, and I am a Tourism student as well.
- High School Diploma - Lycée Edouard Vaillant
- 2 years studying psychology at the University François Rabelais, Tours, France.
- Certificate III in Travel and Tourism - Australian Pacific College, Brisbane.
Work Experience :
- Tour Guide in a French Castle "Le Chateau d'Avrilly"
- AuPair work for an Australian Family.
french lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - french lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - french lessons?
Taking written comprehension - french lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|