My teaching methodology is to nurture and grow potential. I focus on improving technique, giving fun tips and tricks, expanding your musicology and providing lots of practical methods as well. You'll learn by doing and through variety and experimentation - you'll enjoy a safe place to expand your voice and singing abilities.
I'm a NIDA Graduate (Acting) and also a professional singer. I have performed in professional shows and sung with bands - in various styles. I've also studied singing for 5 years with highly regarded teachers in Popular, Jazz and Musical Theatre styles. I have 3 years teaching experience, for all levels.
Diploma of Cante (Singing) Flamenco - Fundacion Christina Heeren (Seville)
NIDA - Bachelor of Dramatic Art (Acting)
- Dr Jean Callahan (Musical Theatre) - 4 years study
- Amanda Colliver (Musical Theatre) - 2 years study
- Kate Dunbar (Jazz) - 3 years study
- Bob Tasmen-Smith (Musical Theatre) - 2 years study
- Avigail Herman (Musical Theatre) - 2 years study
- Completed - The First Musical Theatre and Cabaret Performer Seminar
- Winner - McDonalds Performing Arts Challenge - Music Theatre/Jazz Styles
Regular Group Singing Workshops - Adelaide, Byron Bay, Sydney - 2 years
Private Coaching - Adelaide, Sydney - One year
Rhythm Factory - Regular Classes for Kids - 3 years
- Lead vocalist with: Here's to the Ladies (MT), Vampit (Pop), and with various Flamenco and Salsa groups.
- Lead in: West Side Story (The Edge Theatre, Pandora's Box Productions), Blue Wiggle in Latin-American Wiggles TV Episodes & soloist on the CD recording, Dorothy the Dinosaur Show - Host (Wiggles, Australian Tour).
- Recordings: Tendanze Ad Amar (Film), Spanish Wiggles Project CD (In Spanish & English).
- By invite only - NIDACappela (Accapella Choir)
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|