I base my lessons according to the student needs and objectives, intermediate level to advanced, I try the students enjoy learning in a dynamic way :)
1. Let me know what do you want to get and then I will adjust the class to your needs
2. We will improve the fluency and the pronuntiation (Be informed that the accent or some words or sentences are different from Latin and Castillian (I´m castillian).
3. We will improve the writing
4. You will improve your listening
5. You will learn vocabulary and right vocabulary. It is important you find a teacher who speaks correctly Spanish!
6. I can help with Spanish interviews, cover letters, resumes.
You will need to learn the basic, but the most important is to talk, talk and practise.
I am Economist, and I have a diploma in Administration and finance.
In my spare time I teach English, Economics and study techniques from many years ago to children and adults with suceed, nowadays teaching Spanish.
On the other hand I work in events from many years ago, other roles in hospitality and acting.
I´m interested in people and professional development, I enjoy helping and coaching.
I love sports, travelling, animals, entertainment, so we have different and a wide range of topics to talk!
If canceled with 2 or more hours in advance the class will not be charged
Great teacher, fantastic delivery of Spanish lessons explains tasks clearly and provides great homework in between classes.
She is a well organised, disciplined, dedicated teacher as well as she has a great sense of humour which makes lessons so much fun, effective and creative. I am so grateful and lucky to have her to be my teacher
spanish lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - spanish lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - spanish lessons?
Taking written comprehension -spanish lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|