I ascertain what the curriculum requirements are. I then try to ascertain what the student already knows regarding the subject, so that I can build on existing knowledge and then am able to target areas which need attention.
I am an ICT Professional with over 25 years experience in various areas such as programming, Computer Security and Computer Auditing. I am also a qualified teacher and have taught Digital Technologies, Computer Science and Business Management to years 7-12.
I taught Business Management and Digital Technologies at Leeming Senior High School to Years 7-12, Law and Criminal Investigations to Year 9 and Game Design to Year 9, from February 2018 - June 2018.
I taught Digital Technologies and Religious Education at Mazenod College from April 2017 - December 2017, to Years 7-10. I also taught Game Design to Year 9.
Prior to that, as part of my practicums I taught Digital Technologies to Years 7-10, Computer Science to Years 11 and 12 and Game Design to Year 9, at Como Secondary School and Guildford Grammar School.
I also taught Religious Education at Guildford Grammar to Year 8.
- Graduate Diploma of Teaching(Secondary) - Major in ICT and Minor in Religious Education : Edith Cowan University
- Bachelor of Business(Information Processing) : Edith Cowan University
- Certified Information Systems Auditor - Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
Professional IT Experience:
- 18 months working at an IT Security Analyst for IBM GSA.
- 10 years working as IT Security Administrator at Bankwest.
- 2 years working as an IT Security Analyst at Computer Science Corporation(Australia)
- 3 years working as an IT Security Administrator at Royal and SunAlliance Insurance Pty Ltd.
- 10 years working as IT Security Administrator/ Data Dictionary Administrator/ Analyst Programmer and Programmer at Health Benefit Fund of WA.
microsoft excel lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with microsoft word lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about microsoft powerpoint lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|