I am a firm believe of non- linear learning and from there on focus on the underlying structure. The key to teaching is focus and critical thinking. When it is combined with trial and error, it is impossible to not achieve something. Nothing is perfect and it is the process that matters, of course the result are important as well.
I am a Statistician and a recent graduate in Applied Finance. I have been tutoring students since 2018 and my duty is to help them become not like me but the best version of themselves. I have tutored about 10 students till date.
Sessional Academic at QUT
Customer Service at Gabba Stadium
Business Analyst Intern
• Completed the Entrepreneurship and Data Visualisation with Tableau Module of the Business Advantage Program (QUT Business School).
• Awarded Certificate of Merit in Data Science 2013-2016 (Grade A in Statistical Methods, Fundamentals in R and Grade B in Basic/ Advanced Excel respectively).
• Awarded grade A in the Market Research Programme held by the department of statistics 2013-2014.
• Awarded Distinction and Credit in the Australian National Chemistry Quiz 2011, 2012.
• Certificate of Excellence for the Most Diligent Student of the Year 2010-2011.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about arithmetic lessons?
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|