We will be learning things conceptually, and understanding their mechanics before we start writing code. I have a very proactive style of teaching, and teach using Kahoot quizzes, theory revision, practice problems and even provide code samples and summary sheets for your ex
- Extensive tutoring experience 4+ years
- Computer Science and Finance major
- Academic Tutor - teach 3 workshops at the University of Melbourne for Algorithms and Data Structures
- Private tutor University and high school students for subjects such as Foundations of Computing, Foundations of Algorithms, Algorithms and Data Structures, Elements of Data processing (Pre Machine Learning), Object Oriented Software Development, Database Systems, Calculus and Linear Algebra
- Have excellent student reviews which can be found here: (concealed information)
Group rates are negotiable.
- Excellent student reviews which can be found here: (concealed information)
- Academic Tutor at the University of Melbourne
- Maintain a H1 WAM / 4.0 GPA in Computer Science and Finance majors
- Extensive experience teaching in-person, online, individually and in groups
- Private tutoring and tutoring with organisations like TutorBright, A4Maths
- Work experience and internships with Deloitte Consulting, University of Melbourne Data Analytics team
Perfect! He is very professional and respectful. I’m really happy with his service.
Mess was timely, prompt, keen to learn and paid as we discussed. He's a high-quality student, and I recommend him highly.
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with C lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about HTML lessons?
Taking programming languages lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|