My teaching methodology have always been tailored to best suit the student's needs and ability. In saying this, I always encourage my students to apply themselves in the works as much as possible as I believe this is the best way to retain information and thoroughly understand the material at hand. I also encourage my students to think in a critical and abstract manner as this will help them become independent thinker and navigate in this chaotic and abstract world.
As a 1st year dentistry student I know the difficulty that face high school students especially when it comes to studying. Throughout yr 11 and 12, I have been regularly tutoring my fellow peers as well as several students from the ages of 8-16. I myself, like many others, have faced the stress of not understanding concepts covered in class, so as successful high school graduate I am here to help you out!
- Science and Engineering Challenge 2016
- Interschool Debating 2016
- Australian Brain Bee Challenge 2016
- Young Diplomats Program 2016
- Opti-Minds Challenge 2016
- Australian Geography Competition 2016 – Distinction
- Australian History Competition 2016 – Distinction
- Australian National Chemistry Quiz 2017 – Credit
- Science and Engineering Challenge 2017
- Fly Like a Rock Challenge 2017
- Cert II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways 2017
- Interschool Debating 2018
- Australian National Titration Competition 2018
SPARQ-ed (Students Performing Advanced Research Queensland - ed) 2017
- SPARQ-ed (Students Performing Advanced Research Queensland - ed) 2018
- Cert II in Health Support Services
- Cert III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community)
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about chemistry lessons?
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$25||Not available||Not available|
|5 hours||$100||Not available||Not available|