I am a very flexible tutor, i am great at breaking down hard to grasp topics and can even use diagrams and graphs to help students understand concepts and topics. I love to quiz students on the spot to truly test if they have fully understood the topics and correct issues if required. I aim to give students the confidence in their knowledge to trust themselves in exams and tests to succeed
I am new to tutoring but have always loved educating friends and family about science and healthcare. I am a huge science nerd and can never learn enough! I study biomedicine which relies on a heavy foundation of physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics. I would love to help you succeed in your schooling and hopefully fuel your love of science.
I would preferably meet at La trobe university in the public library or other public study appropriate spaces, or i can offer lessons via webcam
- I study Biomedicine at Latrobe university in Melbourne and aim to do Medicine or a PhD in biochemistry after this
- I was DUX of my high school with an atar of 94
- I have my certificate III and IV in fitness (personal training qualifications)
- I have spoken in youth parliament and was a member of regional council for many years in my youth
- I love to volunteer at events where i can
- I work part-time as well as attend university
I'm more than happy to answer any and all questions about university or life as a student in general.
Emily is absolutely wonderful, she is amazing with chemistry and has taught me alot and has helped me with exams past and present would highly recommend :)
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about chemistry lessons?
Taking science lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|