I teach vinyasa flow and incorporate arm balancing in my classes. I strongly encourage students to find their own balance of effort and ease in developing their intuition to guide them in their practice. I am an ardent astanga student and arm balance enthusiast allowing me to incorporate a balance of yin and yang in my teaching. I am an advocate of discipline and persistence while recognizing the need for self care at all times.
I am a business professional and a wellness enthusiast teaching yoga part time. As a finance professional in the corporate sector and having worked in Singapore, New York and Melbourne, I understand how stressful life can become causing physical and mental health issues. I have personally experienced life transforming benefits from yoga and would love to share this gift with others.
Australian Yoga Academy Melbourne, Australia - Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teaching 350 hours (Oct 2018)
• Accredited by Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance
• Based on Patanjali’s Ashtanga or 8 Limbed Approach
• Elaborate content covering asana, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, practical teaching methods,
anatomy and physiology and professional development
• Mentorship from senior teachers and practical teaching sessions in karma classes
PERSONAL TRAINING AND PRACTICE
• Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series at Ashtanga Yoga Melbourne (Karyn Grenfell)
• Vinyasa Flow, Hatha Flow, Yin (various studios in Melbourne)
• Bikram Yoga
• Level 3 Controlled Strength Method (Movement and Arm Balancing) at Power and Posture
• Handstand training with Subyhandstands
yoga lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with hatha yoga lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about yoga flow lessons?
Taking vinyasa yoga lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$50||$60||Not available|